SaaS / Cloud Computing
We offer cost-effective, enterprise-ready SaaS and Cloud Computing solutions that gives you competitive advantage in terms of efficiency and deployment.
- Our SaaS delivery models are break-through solutions compared to cliched traditional, packaged applications
- We deliver feature-rich services to our clients through our SaaS application model
- Our virtualized private Clouds will provide you a secure environment with required applications to accelerate business productivity and reduce downtimes
- Our Cloud solutions will offer you maximum reliability and sustainability
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Due to changing software licensing models, software vendors face rising competitive pressure to grow their core businesses. Shorter product cycle times are forcing them to rush into new product introductions, and focus on expanding their market share. The economics are also forcing them to align their valuable resources to critical tasks while attempting to reduce back-office costs. Similarly, SMEs and subsidiaries/divisions of larger companies find it increasingly time consuming and costly to develop, implement and support systems, maintain an IT infrastructure, find and retain scarce technical resources and control IT expenditures.
SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) is the answer to these challenges. As an alternative to buying software and paying for periodic upgrades, paying for and maintaining technical resources and infrastructure, SaaS may provide a better alternative for many existing and future solutions. These include applications such as new product development, marketing, sales, customer service, portals, content management and collaboration being made available on a usage or time-basis via the Web. Since SaaS is subscription-based, upgrades are routinely provided during the term of the subscription and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are always defined and followed to ensure the proper level of services and support.
The SaaS premise is simple: Instead of installing a program on your individual workstation, you can use an internet connection to access a centralized program through a web browser. Applications for SaaS are widespread and continue to grow as businesses continue to rely more and more on SaaS to streamline their processes and better meet the needs of their customers. Through Blue Mount you can develop a custom SaaS application to meet your needs quickly and within budget. Our current SaaS applications range from Customer Relationship Management (CRM), to E-Learning Solutions and everything in between.
Cloud Computing is an economical style of computing which involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. It can be broadly classified as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) and includes providing platform, technology and applications in the cloud. Cloud Computing services are increasingly being adopted by enterprises owing to the instant deployment and reduced expenditure of the Cloud.
We are engaged in rendering Cloud Computing services for delivering hosted services over the internet such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). Compared to other technologies, much more efficient computing can be allowed by Cloud Computing. By centralizing storage, bandwidth and memory processing, Cloud Computing can be done.
With no Capital Expenditure and low Total Cost of Ownership, Our Cloud Computing solutions benefit companies on various levels. To stay in the ‘clouds’ makes processes easier and quicker without the rigours of technology implementation or data storage issues. Since the entire cloud is managed by a cloud computing service provider, there is a no-worry approach with regard to security precautions, version updates or infrastructural investment.
Contact us today to know more about our SaaS / Cloud Computing solutions. We are eager to know how we can help you to build your own custom SaaS solution.
Subscribing to SaaS offers our clients the following benefits:
- Core Business – SaaS allows management to focus on core business rather than IT and allows clients to allocate their budget to customer and revenue producing activities
- Cost Reduction – A recent study found the total cost of operating an on-demand software package is 50% less than implementing and managing an on-premise solution and results in more predictable ongoing costs
- Shorter Implementation Time – Clients using SaaS can see results in weeks as opposed to months, since the software, hardware and network infrastructure are already in place and working via the Web
- Enhancements – SaaS offers subscribers incremental and on-going business application enhancements and releases