WCF / WPF
Blue Mount a specialized provider of custom software development and IT outsourcing services, offers customized and on-time WPF/WCF services.
- Solid experience in projects of different complexity and scope empowers us to adapt quickly to your requirements
- We have a pool of expert developers who will deliver a very interactive and attractive user interface using Windows Foundation Presentation
- We develop Windows Presentation Foundation applications using tools like Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio Express
- With WPF, we create a very refined user experience on Windows
With the passing of the time, the GUI (Graphical User Interface) has become as essential as the functionality of the applications. The application is of no use if the users don't find it appealing. Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is an advanced presentation system that allows developers to create visually appealing Windows applications. WPF helps users create several standalone as well as browser hosted applications. It is built on a vector-based rendering engine supported by modern graphics hardware. WPF incorporates several application development features including 2-D and 3-D graphics, animation, styles, templates, Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML), controls, documents, layout, data binding, media, typography, and text. Additionally, WPF is embedded in the Microsoft .NET Framework which allows users to include other components of the .NET Framework class library.
Advantages of the Windows Presentation Foundation Version 3.5
The first version of WPF was introduced as a part of .NET 3.0 while the actual version came out as a component of .NET Framework 3.5. We have highlighted the advantages that WPF version 3.5 has over other interface technologies:
- Declarative Programming: Declarative Programming, a key advancement in the new technology, helps users instruct what they want the system to do rather than listing the set of operations the system must execute to accomplish the goal
- Screen Resolution: The WPF interface runs well on a low resolution screen. It is supported by the DirectX components, which enables vector-based graphics responsible for elegant appearance
- Graphics: The WPF combines both control and graphics. It has a ViewPort 3D element that receives an object, light sources, and camera view (for angle adjustment) to display the view in a 3D WPF window. In addition, in WPF basic controls like Button can be viewed in 2D graphics
- Databinding: The WPF data binding framework helps users synchronize data source and the UI element
Windows Communication Foundation is a part of the .NET Framework that provides a unified programming model for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise.
Why Blue Mount for WPF/WCF?
Blue Mount Technologies, a specialized provider of custom software development and IT outsourcing services, offers customized and on-time WPF/WCF services. Solid experience in projects of different complexity and scope empowers us to adapt quickly to your requirements. With extensive experience in Microsoft technologies, we have a pool of expert developers who will deliver a very interactive and attractive user interface using Windows Foundation Presentation.
We develop Windows Presentation Foundation applications using tools like Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio Express. With WPF, we create a very refined user experience on Windows. We also have proven our expertise in Microsoft Silverlight, a web-based subset of WPF. We understand the importance of GUI and so deliver very interactive and creative applications using Windows Presentation Foundation. We also customize WCF Services in SharePoint 2010 to offer most effective services to our clients.
Contact us today to know more about our WCF / WPF application development services or to hire our WCF / WPF developers for your needs.